BSEB 2017 : Intermediate Examination Scrutiny & Compartmental Schedule & Details
Bihar School Examination Board has announced the Bihar Board Intermediate (Arts, Science & Commerce) results on May 30, 2017. Board has issued the notification for scrutiny of Intermediate Examination board papers and the compartmental examination schedule & Details on May 31, 2017.
Candidates can apply via Online & Offline method for the scrutiny and compartmental examination Candidates can apply for any subjects scrutiny if they are not satisfied with their marks. Candidates have to enclose the photocopy of mark sheet obtained Online Web Portal with
₹120/- New Scrutiny Fee ₹70/-. Students who have paid the scrutiny fee of ₹120 will get back ₹50 back.
- Important Dates
- How to Apply Online for Scrutiny of Intermediate Mark Sheet
- No Scrutiny Fee For Students one who got No Marks & Absent in the Marks Sheet
- Offline Method for Applying for Scrutiny of Intermediate Marks of Subjects
- Following are the Name of Regional Office of BSEB where application can be submitted
- Terms for Scrutiny of Answer Sheets of Intermediate
- Rechecking of Copy applied for the Scrutiny
- Improvement Students Can also apply for Scrutiny
- Bihar Board Intermediate Scrutiny Result 2017
- BSEB Intermediate Compartmental Examination 2017
- Start of Submission of Online & Offline Application For Intermediate Scrutiny : June 3, 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online & Offline Application for Intermediate Scrutiny : June 12, 2017
- Result Publication of Result : Last week of June 2017
How to Apply Online for Scrutiny of Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Log On to the official website of the Board https://srsec.bsebbihar.com.
- Click on the link on the Page “Apply For Scrutiny”.
- You will be redirected to another page where you have to enter Roll Code and Roll No and click on the button Enter.
- You will again redirected to the page where you will get your all subjects marks with check box.
- Check (√) the the Checkbox in front of Subjects which you want for scrutiny and click on the Button Proceed.
- Make the payment for the Scrutiny on the Fee Payment page. You can make payment online via Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking or via on any branch Allahabad Bank with challan.
- On paying via Challan payment will be updated after 24 hours.
No Scrutiny Fee For Students one who got No Marks & Absent in the Marks Sheet
Students getting No Marks and Absent in the mark sheet, they don’t have to pay the scrutiny fee. This is the fault from the Board side, board has decided not to charge scrutiny fee for it. Students can directly submit the application for scrutiny in the Board Office.
Offline Method for Applying for Scrutiny of Intermediate Marks of Subjects
- Candidates have to write an application for scrutiny and enclosing photo copy of marks obtained from the Internet with Mark sheet scrutiny Fee (Bank Draft).
- Make the Bank Draft in the Name of Secretary of BSEB.
Following are the Name of Regional Office of BSEB where application can be submitted
- Regional Office Patna
- Regional Office Purniya
- Regional Office Munger
- Regional Office Bhagalpur
- Regional Office Saran
- Regional Office Darbhanga
- Regional Office Saharsa
- Regional Office Gaya
- Regional Office Muzaffarpur
Terms for Scrutiny of Answer Sheets of Intermediate
- Calculation Mistake
- Marks from inner page not calculated on front page.
- Any questions not evaluated or their marks not calculated in total.
- Marks in Scrutiny may be Same, Increase or decrease.
Marks after Scrutiny will be updated on the official website of the BIHAR BOARD website in the last week of June 2017.
Rechecking of Copy applied for the Scrutiny
Education department of Bihar and BSEB has ordered district wise scrutiny of Papers on the centers, Teachers will start the rechecking of papers from June 9, 2017 to June 25, 2017. Students appeared in JEE, NEET, and others competitive examinations will get the scrutiny result on June 15, 2017.
Scrutiny of Inter Board paper will be under CCTV surveillance, Force, Camera and also the provision of Video-graphy.
Improvement Students Can also apply for Scrutiny
BSEB board are also accepting the the application form for the scrutiny of students who have appeared in the examination for the marks improvement. They can only apply for 2 subjects scrutiny. These are the students who have appeared the Bihar Board Intermediate 2016 examination.
Bihar Board will display the Intermediate Scrutiny result from June 15, 2017 on the official website of the Board. Board will display the results of the candidates who have passed the JEE, NEET and any other entrance examination. The total results of the Intermediate Scrutiny will be declared till June 30, 2017.
Students failed in one or two subjects in the Bihar Board Intermediate examination 2017 may appear for the Compartmental examination that will be held in the month of July 2017 and result of the Intermediate examination will be published in the last week of July 2017.
Advertisement No : P.R. 31/2017.