BSEB 2017 : Intermediate Examination Scrutiny & Compartmental Schedule & Details

Bihar School Examination Board has announced the Bihar Board Intermediate (Arts, Science & Commerce) results on May 30, 2017. Board has issued the notification for scrutiny of Intermediate Examination board papers and the compartmental examination schedule & Details on May 31, 2017.

Candidates can apply via Online & Offline method for the scrutiny and compartmental examination Candidates can apply for any subjects scrutiny if they are not satisfied with their marks. Candidates have to enclose the photocopy of mark sheet obtained Online Web Portal with ₹120/- New Scrutiny Fee ₹70/-. Students who have paid the scrutiny fee of ₹120 will get back ₹50 back.

Important Dates
  • Start of Submission of Online & Offline Application For Intermediate Scrutiny : June 3, 2017
  • Last Date of Submission of Online & Offline Application for Intermediate Scrutiny : June 12, 2017
  • Result Publication of Result : Last week of June 2017
How to Apply Online for Scrutiny of Intermediate Mark Sheet
  • Log On to the official website of the Board
  • Click on the link on the Page “Apply For Scrutiny”.
  • You will be redirected to another page where you have to enter Roll Code and Roll No and click on the button Enter.
  •  You will again redirected to the page where you will get your all subjects marks with check box.
  • Check (√) the the Checkbox in front of Subjects which you want for scrutiny and click on the Button Proceed.
  • Make the payment for the Scrutiny on the Fee Payment page. You can make payment online via Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking or via on any branch Allahabad Bank with challan.
  • On paying via Challan payment will be updated after 24 hours.
No Scrutiny Fee For Students one who got No Marks & Absent in the Marks Sheet

Students getting No Marks and Absent in the mark sheet, they don’t have to pay the scrutiny fee. This is the fault from the Board side, board has decided not to charge scrutiny fee for it. Students can directly submit the application for scrutiny in the Board Office.

Offline Method for Applying for Scrutiny of Intermediate Marks of Subjects
  • Candidates have to write an application for scrutiny and enclosing photo copy of marks obtained from the Internet with Mark sheet scrutiny Fee (Bank Draft).
  • Make the Bank Draft in the Name of Secretary of BSEB.
Following are the Name of Regional Office of BSEB where application can be submitted
  • Regional Office Patna
  • Regional Office Purniya
  • Regional Office Munger
  • Regional Office Bhagalpur
  • Regional Office Saran
  • Regional Office Darbhanga
  • Regional Office Saharsa
  • Regional Office Gaya
  • Regional Office Muzaffarpur

Terms for Scrutiny of Answer Sheets of Intermediate
  • Calculation Mistake
  • Marks from inner page not calculated on front page.
  • Any questions not evaluated or their marks not calculated in total.
  • Marks in Scrutiny may be Same, Increase or decrease.

Marks after Scrutiny will be updated on the official website of the BIHAR BOARD website in the last week of June 2017.

Rechecking of Copy applied for the Scrutiny

Education department of Bihar and BSEB has ordered district wise scrutiny of Papers on the centers, Teachers will start the rechecking of papers from June 9, 2017 to June 25, 2017. Students appeared in JEE, NEET, and others competitive examinations will get the scrutiny result on June 15, 2017.

Scrutiny of Inter Board paper will be under CCTV surveillance, Force, Camera and also the provision of Video-graphy.

Improvement Students Can also apply for Scrutiny

BSEB board are also accepting the the application form for the scrutiny of students who have appeared in the examination for the marks improvement. They can only apply for 2 subjects scrutiny. These are the students who have appeared the Bihar Board Intermediate 2016 examination.

Bihar Board Intermediate Scrutiny Result 2017

Bihar Board will display the Intermediate Scrutiny result from June 15, 2017 on the official website of the Board. Board will display the results of the candidates who have passed the JEE, NEET and any other entrance examination. The total results of the Intermediate Scrutiny will be declared till June 30, 2017.

BSEB Intermediate Compartmental Examination 2017

Students failed in one or two subjects in the Bihar Board Intermediate examination 2017 may appear for the Compartmental examination that will be held in the month of July 2017 and result of the Intermediate examination will be published in the last week of July 2017.

Advertisement No : P.R. 31/2017.

You may also like...

338 Responses

1. Sir ,please take a fast action on those boys who have qualified IIT jee (mains) and appeared for advance . there result will be published on 11 Jun 2017 . in your form submission there is no provisions to attach jee main result /other engineering exam result . sir it will be my humble request to you pls do the needful help for those whose career is in your hand… Thanks

• Prabhat says:

Sir, No need to attach JEE Main Result or any other college result. There is the special scrutiny for the Engineering/ Medical students. Have patience!!. Hope for the best.

• aashish kr bhagat says:

bhai result aya kya . i think they will not publish the result .

2. Khaira po+ps sahar bhojpur bihar

3. Vill khaira po+ps sahar bhojpur bihar

4. Dharmendra choudhary
    Vill khaira
    Po+ps sahar

5. vikash kumar says:

scrutny kab se hoga

• Prabhat says:

Bihar Board Inter Result 2017 scrutiny online application submission will start from 2:00 PM (June 3, 2017)

6. सर मेरा कॉपी फिर से जांच कीजिये प्लीज क्यों कि मै बहुत कोशिश की थी पर भी मेरा कॉपी में phy or che में क्रॉस लग गया प्लीज सर मेरी बिन्ती स्वीकार कर लीजिए सर प्लीज आपका मैं सदा आभारी रहूँगा।

7. Mera bhi sir please Recheck phy+che

8. Rohan Kumar sharma says:

Sir mera copy dobara mulyankan ho pls

9. chandan Kumar says:

Sir mera chemistry me kross lag gya h aapse anurodh hai mera copy firse jach kiya Jaye aapka aabhari rahunga

10. Physics, chemistry check the copy

11. Sir mera math copy ko recheck kijiye

12. sandeep kumar says:

Sir Mera roll code -35001 roll number -17010439
    Sir Mera physics me cross laga Hai
    Jo kabhi spna me v nahi soche the ki fail honge..
    Plzz sir mujhe physics me pass Kara dijiye
    Varna Ghar ke logo ka bat sun kar Mai jinda v nahi rah paunga.

13. Rajnish says:

Avi tk scrutiny kyu nhi ho rha h sir

14. ROHIT RAJ says:

15. shubham kumar says:

Please check our papers once again it’s our future,please don’t make it spoils.Sir I hope u understand what I want to say .

• Prabhat says:

Sir, Bihar Board has started accepting the Online Application. Apply Online for Scrutiny. Your paper will surely rechecked and Hope for the best.

16. govind kumar says:

Recheak copy bseb 12th science sudect -physics & chemistry please sir
    Roll na ..17010716
    Roll code ..41005

17. Shahnawaz says:

sir, i followed all the processor but at the time of payment net connection lost but not happent now when we entered roll code and roll no asking for password please help

18. mantosh prasad says:

Hello sir I am fully hard work at our exam but no found good result therefore please you give me that I approach 1st duvision

19. md afzal ali says:

sir intermidaite scutiny ka form apply kiya hai but online payment nahi ho paya us time to mai student login karta hu to password me kiya daalna hai

20. Mera bhi phy,che. Ka scrutiny please check kar digiye sir

21. sohail says:

Sir i got 72% in bseb 12 which i m not satisfied with. can scrutiny decrease marks also plz mak it clear

22. Phy and che cross apply online for scutiny

23. Roll no 17010051
    Roll code 13093

24. Avinash Kumar says:

Sir please recheck Physics and chemistry copy. Because it is The questions of students life

25. Amarjeet kumar says:

सर मेरा phy. + che. का कॉपी दोबारा चेक कर दीजियेगा तो सदा आपका आभारी रहूंगा ।
    रौल न.:-17010177
    रौल कोड:-12019
    आपका बीदियार्थि
    अमरजीत कुमार

26. ankit raj says:

sir,procced to payment krne p bhi wo payment krne ni de raha baar baar back ho jaa raha hai

27. ANURAG KUMAR says:

please check my copy
    I am a good student trust me please

28. sir plz. Recheck my phy paper
    Roll code-12003
    Roll no.-17010218

29. SALMAN says:

30. sanjeet kumar says:

sir please re check my copy mera che me cross lag gya hai kewal 14 no mila hai total marks 299 hai sir please help me mai aapka sada aabhari rahunga

31. Shadeya Sabir says:

Sir after I done payment online there is automatically log out why and how to make payment online when it was logged out after clicking on payment

32. Ashish kumar sir mera che me cross lag gaya Jo I sapana me bhi no socha that ple sir mera copy for she Chen keys jay roll code 25035 roll no 17010180

33. Sar mera copy fir se check kre plaz sar
    CHE phy bio maths urdu hindi english

34. Roll number 17010089
    Roll code 82041
    Mobile number 7370077242

35. nitish kumar says:

sir mai compartmental se che ka exam diya tha or sir mai apna copy recheck krwana chahta hu , iske liye kya krna ho ga

• Md Akram says:

Sir mera 10 number say cross lag gaya hay chemistry may .or mera exam bhut he aacha gaya tha fir v cross kysay lg gaya may jannana chata hu or aapna copy recheck karrana chata hu

36. Ravikant Kumar says:

Sir to bar fee ho gaye last year hai rallno 17010555 rallcode 21004

37. Anand says:

sir mera payment online nahi ho raha hai scrutiny ke liye

38. aayushman says:

sir scrutiny me marks km bhi ho skta h kya

39. ANKIT KUMAR says:

Sir mara Bio or Phy ma croos lag gya ha mara bhi copy ko phiar se ceek kiya jay rool cood 17097 rool no 17010023

40. Tushar kumar singh says:

sir an improvement applicant guy.. can also.. apply the scrutiny form??

• Prabhat says:

Sir, you can apply for Scrutiny.

• Tushar kumar singh says:

but sir i am giving my roll code and roll no. and district number but it is not coming it says “NO RECORD FOUND”
        My name is Tushar Kumar Singh
        roll no. 17040045
        roll code 72019
        science stream
        and my my District is banka.

41. rahul kumar says:

Sir mera 3. Subject mai croos lgg gya hai kya mai camparmantal exam de skta hu

42. Rahul kumar says:

Plzz sir reply me 3 subject mai croos lgg gya hai kya mai camparmantal exam de skta hu ki nhi

43. Plz reply me mera 3 subject mai croos lgg gya hai kya mai camparmantal exam de skta hu

44. Ankit raj says:

Sir can u plz reply onlyn payment kyu ni ho raha hai

45. Ankit raj says:

When I selected debit card option it wrote thanks for the payment bt i didn’t paid.. Without going for further process it is writing thanks for payment ur transaction no. Is…. ..

46. Abhishek Kumar says:

Sir I have qualified other engineering exam , but fail in board .
    Can I have apply for scrutiny in special counter and how??and where?

47. Tushar kumar singh says:

but sir i am an improvement applicant . and when i am giving my roll code and roll no. and district number it is not coming it says “NO RECORD FOUND”
    My name is Tushar Kumar Singh
    roll no. 17040045
    roll code 72019
    science stream
    and my my District is banka.
    please what problem is occurring..

48. sat mera phy or CH m cross lag gaya

49. Mrityunjay Ranjan says:

Sir mara Physics or chemistry ka copy phir sa check Kar la sir please please
    Roll coad 85038
    Roll no 17010108
    Mobile no 7282927320

50. Bittu kr says:

Dear Sir, whether printout of online scrutiny Form also require to submit to the regional office of BSEB? Because when I take printout of scrutiny Form after submitting online, I found, it require declaration. If yes then also suggest where I have to submit for Madhubani district.

• Prabhat says:

Sir no need to submit, after Online Application submission for Scrutiny.

• Bittu kr says:

First of all, then why filed of declaration by principal is given in online scrutiny Form? And the other thing, lack of any security, anyone can apply scrutiny application of any other student with malafide intention.

51. mitali says:

Sir Mera payment paid bta rha Par payment confirmation me transaction status failure kyu bta rha
    Mere bank se paisa b Kat gya hai
    Allahabad bank se payment kiya tha
    Plzz kch btae

52. Tushar kumar singh says:

My name is Tushar Kumar Singh
    roll no. 17040045
    roll code 72019
    science stream
    and my my District is banka.
    please say what problem is occurring..

53. VIKAS KUMAR says:

Sir I am very sorry
    Physics -000
    Chemistry -003

54. Sir, Please Help For Says poor boy.low quality Families is very very poor pales Help me Father Labour in hard work in life but salary is very low and 250$ par day but my Families is bigger my In 6 man of value my Father.I am Only For Study not working in life please help me sir…..You response is maintain in my life….

• Prabhat says:

Sir, Hope for the Best, Bihar Board has started accepting application for Scrutiny. Apply Online for scrutiny of your paper.

55. prince kumar mishra says:

Dear sir
    my roll cod -43077 and Roll no is-17010220 distric gopalganj bihar
    i was applied beforetwo days but some problm with payment now i want to do payment but payment ke option pe click karne par he doesnt proceed next so how can i do it. its urgent sir plz suggest me.

56. suman kishor bharti says:

sir richeek the coppy 0f phy che

57. sindhal kumar says:

sir mera chemistry me cross lag gaya hi sir rechek copy kar dige sir Tool code 17065 Roll no 17010567

58. sindhal kumar says:

sir mughea koi lash najer nhi as raha hi

59. Sir, mera m improvement se exam diya hu lekin m results s khus nhi hu, sir baat yh h ki mera scrutiny m mera apply nhi ho rha h. Please sir reply kre

60. Sir, I was no happy for my improvement results but I am not applying for scrutiny so, sir please help me

61. Rahul Raj says:

sir i am rahul raj from aurangabad,bihar i request to you my marks are cut of physics and chemistry are very poor marks but i was challenge the two subject are recheck copy my answer sheet chart

62. to the professores and teachers i reques to you sir plzzz re-chek me copy plzzzz che. phy. and math sir plzzz yr failthfully mr. shahrukh khan father’$ aziz khan aurangabad bihar and it’$ my roll code 24061 and ropp no is 17010109

63. Sir mai raja ram Kumar mahto please sir copy dubara check kijiye copy bich me Khali Hai lekin aage likha huaa Hai please sir sub. Phy and che

64. सर मेरा phy. + che. का कॉपी दोबारा चेक कर दीजियेगा तो सदा आपका आभारी रहूंगा ।
    रौल न.:-17010142
    रौल कोड:-17035
    आपका बीदियार्थि

65. Jyoti kumari says:

Sir hm scrutiny ka form to bhar diye h ..lekin payment ke time hi net work prblm ho gaya jiski wajah se payment nhi ho paya ….plzzz sir hm phir se kaise payment kar payege…jaldi rply dijiye sir

66. Suraj singh says:

Sir i request u..plz..recheck my psy and chem…copy..sir.plz..plzzzzzzz…i am very depressed… i always hopeful for this…

67. Rishi Raj says:

sir ky NIFT ka result add kr ke de skte hai scrutiny me…ky koi extra prefence hai unsb ke lye…jo…highlevel exam me aache number se pass kiye hai

68. Vikram kumar says:

Please sir mera CHEMISTRY copy phir s check kijye..plz
    Maine online apply kr diya hai…

69. RAJAN raj says:

Sir mai 60 marks ka likh kar aaye tha sir humko fail kar diya gaya hai plZ….sir kuch kijiye

70. Sonu Kumar says:

Please sir…..recheck my copy
    Physic & chemistry

71. Sonu Kumar says:

दारू बन्दी के बाद कामाने का नया उपाय

वाह रे बिहार सरकार।।

इंटरमीडिएट में टोटल 7,00000 बच्चे फेल हुए है।। और 1 विषय की कॉपी की रिचेकिंग शुल्क है ₹120
    यदि इन 7,00000 बच्चो में से 6,00000 बच्चे भी मात्र अपनी एक विषय की कॉपी रिचेक करवाएंगे तो होगा 6,00000 x 120=72,000,000।।

गजब का उपाय है नीतीश जी आपका।।

पूरा फायदा उठाइए नीतीश बाबू अगला इलेक्शन आने तक।।

72. SURAJ says:

When i am applying for the scrutiny, It shows “NO RECORD FOUND”. Kindly help me………..thanks.

73. Ram kr says:

Online fill scrutiny form

74. Vikash kumar says:

Sir mera phe and che me cross lg gya hai .umid tha ki phe me 6omarks and che me 65marks aa jayega .so please recheck my copy thanking u sir. Roll code 22008 .Rollno 17010485

75. vish says:

What,if i fails in two main subjects of 12th from bihar board ,can i give compartment exam of both and in how much time

76. Ashish kr says:

Bihar board Mai hamesa dhandhli Chala h .es bar to hat ho Gaya ki ache larke ko phy .che me 3 or 4 no mila h Mai samajta hu ki teacher or council ke officer ko saja mile ki Esa kaise hua .

77. Shahryar says:

Those candidates who have submitted their scrutiny form and paid their fee through online..DO they have to send the conformational page to the BSEB regional office??

78. Ramprakash Prasad says:

After applying online the scrutiny re-check need to send any copy or printout to broad office?

My Best,

79. krishna kumar says:

sir plzzzz recheck my phy & chem copy

81. Sir mere 3 subject mai croos lgg hai kya mai scutni k liye apply kr skta hu

82. Sir mere 3subjuct mai croos lgg hua hai kya mai scutni aply kr skta hu

83. Sir mera 3 subject mai croos lgg hai kya mai scutni ay kr skta hu

84. rahul says:

Sir mera 3 subject mai croos lgg gya hai kya mai scutni aply kr skta hu

85. vikki kumar says:

i have paid online fee for scrutiny but it not bank account debited scrutiny fee.what should i do?

86. Tushar kumar singh says:

sir I paid my money on scrutiny form but when I reopen my id then it says payment is not given to scrutiny sir please say me what I do

87. SAURAV says:

I have filled the online scrutiny form and payment successfully, should I post it to BSEB office?

88. Ranjeet kumar Raj says:

sir ji mera che mai one marks se cross lag gya hai jabki mujhe che ka theory mai more than 40 marks aana chahiye tha but pata nahi aaplog kis aadhar pe copy chaek kiye hai ki ladka ke uumid se 50% marks kam dete hai………..but aab jo bhai sir mera copy re cheak kijiye iiske liye mai sada aapka aabhari rahuga……..

89. Vikash kumar says:

Sir maine scrutiny ke liye apply kar dia hu kya mai compartmental ka v exam de sakta hu

90. md mustaque says:

sir maine 6 june ko scrutiny kiya paisa account se kat gaya fir v payment pending dikha rha hai …kya karu pls rply

91. amit kumar says:

sir plzz my Bio,phy,chem copy rechake
    Amit kumar
    Roll no-17010087
    Roll code-12038

92. Rishi Raj says:

sir kisi b bank se D.D bnawa skte hai

93. mohd afsar says:

Sir mai ne scrutiny ke liye applyapply kar diya hai payment bhi ho gaya but jab mai log in karta hun to niche payment ka options aata hai aur status pata nahi nahi chalta ki payment ka shi plz batye kya mera payment ho gaya ya nhi kaise malum hoga ki payment hogaya hai mai ne call kiya atom paymentside wale ko wo bole ho gaya hai bseb ke account me transfer lekin status kaise malum kre

94. Bablu kumar says:

Sir, plz chek my phy.. eng… me 80% likha tha pr nhi aaya plz…chek my copy Sir
    Roll cord..13078
    Roll number. .17010047

95. md nasir ansari says:

kya hoga kuch nahi kar payega bihar board
    mehnat walo ko kuch nahi milta
    sab paisa bachane k lye sarlar ne kya hai
    chalo bach to gya paisa
    ab kuch nahi hoga
    roll code-71006
    roll no- 17020066
    commerce pass hu but number chahta hu

96. md nasir ansari says:

badha sakte ho to karo
    bolte hai bihar aage badhega
    anda badhega
    padhne walo ko hi kam marks
    to piche ho jate h

97. md nasir ansari says:

mujhe accountancy me marks chahiye?

98. md nasir ansari says:

roll no-17020066
    roll code-71006

99. md Shahnawaz says:

Sir pls copy fir see chech karyye

100. Shiv says:

Sir I have forgot the mobile no given by me in applying scrutiny. Now I want to open my account but unable to do it because of mobile no. Sir how could I know the mobile no given by me in applying scrutiny.

101. In compartment exam maximau how many sub can be applied

102. Sir I requested you to please check my

science paper.
    Roll code 82003
    Roll no. 17011213

103. Mukesh Kumar says:

I have applied Scrutiny online and transaction is successful . I have taken printout of application form showing student sign and principal sign.

I have contacted principal of college and get input as if apply online then no need submit any document.

will i need to submit any application form any place.

104. Shreya sinha says:

Roll no 17010207 code 23030 Sir main sare subject mein deen raat bahut mehat kari hun . please mera sara copy phir se or sahi se check kijie kyonki hum athwa wala questions ko bhi solve ki hun please mera marks mat katiye.

105. Shreya sinha says:

Mujhe science ke all papers mein best marks chahiye.

106. Saddam Hussain says:

Roll code-43007
    Roll no.-17010486
    plz recheck my copy
    sub- phy and che

107. नमस्ते
    Prashant kumar Roll number 17010691
    Roll code 23013
    Physics chemistry मे मुझे 1numbe or 2number
    मिला है।जो की मै कभी भी नही सोचा था
    (आप से निवेदन है कि आप सब मिलकर कर मेरा copy को चेक करये मै जितना लिखा हू उतना Number दे दे।)

108. Suman kumat says:

sri plz my NRB &ME copy have any fault so my request that you rechecked my copy

109. Vikram narayan says:

Sir, forget my mobile number or password plzz reply me how will reply scrutny again … My number 7273923837

110. Sir recheck copy Kar dijiyega subject Music &Mal (ARTS) name Surendra Kumar Father’s name Raj Kumar Sharma Roll cod 33025-RollNo.17030750 mo.9931968835/8210081797

111. Agar koi student 3sub mai fail ho jae to kya wo compartment ka exm de paega …

112. Agar koi student 3sub mai fail ho jae to kya wo compartment ka exm de paega …
    Please ans me

113. Amit kumar says:

सर मेरा phy.का कॉपी दोबारा चेक कर दीजियेगा तो सदा आपका आभारी रहूंगा ।
    रौल न.:-17010059
    रौल कोड:-13023
    आपका बीदियार्थि
    अमित कुमार

114. Vishnu Kumar says:

Sir Mera chemistry or math me km marks Mila hai or ha chemistry ke practical me bhut km marks diya gya hai . please mera copy Dubara jach lijiyega . Roll code17146, roll number 17010028

• Vishnu Kumar says:

Or ha sir English me v bhut km marks Mila hai mera English chemistry or math ka copy recheck kigiyega sir

115. Peeyush says:

How to recover my mobile number. its not accepting. Saying Userame Password doesnot exists. but when clickig on first time its saying already applied

116. neta says:

faltu ka site kiyu bnaaaya h jb site kaam hi n krta thik se ..bihar ko sab lut liya …bihar me koi v kaam thik se n hota .tum log ko to stifa de dena chahiye aur bhaaaiss charana chahiye….. form fill krne ke liye 1 ghta se baithaa hu av tk n huaa bihar kv n aage badhe ga …aage baala hi gadha h

117. Animesh kumar says:

place sir my chemistry copy recheck kigiyega

118. Hello, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, for the reason that this
    occasion i am reading this fantastic educational piece of writing here at
    my home.

119. SHUBHAM KUMAR says:

ROLL CODE 33069
    ROLL NO. 17010843

120. raj says:

sir site probalem ke raha hai payment nhi ho rha hai by net banking through

121. raja kummar says:

sir site probalem ke raha hai payment nhi ho rha hai by net banking through

122. sir jo stdent exam dega usko kam se kam itna ho marks
    to milna chahiye ki wo apne
    marks se santust ho ye to
    disonesty hai sir aaisa nahi hona chahiye sir
    idon’t like

123. deepak kumar says:

sir, I applied for scrutiny for three subjects but they deducted the amount from my account but in status, they are showing payment is pending.
    sir, please help me with this.

124. deepak kumar says:

sir payment karne ke badh bhi payment pending show kar raha hai…paise kat gaye but payment pending hi show kar raha hai…..bihar ki site bhi bihar ke system type hi hai………

125. sir payment kar diya phir bhi payment pending show kar raha hai…kya karu

126. nisha pandey says:

sir ..can i apply again for srutiny…because once i applied for only three subjects. but now i want to apply for all..but there is no option …can you please suggest some idea

127. Rahul Raw says:

Sir mera phy che me phir se check kijiye
    Plzzz sir

133. PRASHANT KUMAR says:

134. rakesh singh says:

Sir mera roolno 1701578 tool code 15029 phone no 9060648093 chemistry sir

135. karnvir kumar says:

Nrb Mae biology

136. aman kumar says:

Sir this year compartment exam will be held I will ask to this year in result compartment likha hoga ya nhi plz sir or compartment value able or not plz explain me

137. sir please mera copy phy or che or Eng 100 no wala phir se recheck karwaye ga please__ sir roll code 85019 roll no 17010142 plzz sir my ph no 7519219154

138. H.Rani says:

School mei summer vacation hai. COMPARTMENTAL EXAM k lie apply kahan(where) kare.

139. H.Rani says:

Compartmental Exam’s lastdate 16th june; . But my school will reopen on 20th june. Online apply option is not avilable. So please reply how can I apply.

140. H.Rani says:

Plzzzzzz reply 382 student ke future ka sawal hai. My school (+2PGHS s.b.pur;saharsa) is close till 20th june. Every student is ”unable” to apply for Compartmental Exam . My school code is 61025 and roll no 17010034. I achived ”FIRST Div.

141. shakir says:

Sir, mjhe confidence h ki agr mera copy recheck kya gya tho main pass hojaonga….
    Tho kya main compartmental ka form bhroon Sir????
    Scrutiny sahi h na sir?????
    Mera copy recheck hoga na sir?
    Plzzz tell me ans Sir……

142. MD.FIRDOSH ALAM says:

Mai MD.FIRDOSH ALAM sir mughe physics copy mai fail kar diyagaya hai 60 marks se jayada aane ki ummid thi par mughe fail kar diyagaya hai par mai scrutny ka form bhar diya hai result kab denge sir thora jaldi sir i repuest sir

143. gaurav kumar says:

When will scrutiny result to be declare who have qualify jee mains. Because registration have started for jee mains.
    Please give me update me

144. md Shahnawaz says:

Please sir Mera to sir form online nahi ho pay sir pls Meri Zindagi ka swal Hai pls sir Mera copy fir check kijye sir I request me sir, roll no.17010241 roll code,51019

145. Sir my no. 8340531566

146. Sonal says:

namaste sir,
    sir i want to know that,
    is compartmental marksheet differ from original marksheet ?
    please reply me sir….

• Prabhat says:

No, This time Bihar Board has decided not to write “Compartmental” on the mark sheet and also they give “Division” on the mark sheet.

147. GAURAV says:

148. When will be scrutiny result updated for whom who qualify competitive examinations?

149. @@@BIHARwala says:

150. bema R U says:

bseb fake board hai;;;;;;;;

151. Aashish bhagat says:

sir aaj toh 18 june hai sir
    fir kyu nahi aaya hai result sir
    date nikla jaa raha hai sir plz sir aur kuck kijyue

152. Sahil says:

Why my bseb scrutiny result is pendind

153. Aman says:

Sir result awaiting show kar rha hai…. kya main jann sakta hu kbb tk result upload jaega…. Itz urgent sir

154. Prem Kumar says:

Roll code:- 31008
    Roll No:- 17010148
    FAlL is a (Chemistry) (English) (physics)
    I am Prem Kumar my Famli is a poor category is SC that please and requelt Pass marks number and Scrutiny Results and Rechikig copy

155. Prem kumar says:

Roll code:-31008
    Roll No:-17010148
    Prem Kumar

156. Prem kumar says:

Roll code:-31008
    Roll No:-17010148
    Name:-Prem Kumar

157. Seema kumari says:

Mera roll code .32007
    Roll n. 17030362
    Scrutiny ka online payment kiya hi
    Mera payments ho chuka hai par print nahi ho raha hai kya problem hai please check kijiye okk hai n

158. Paras says:

The Education system in Bihar is totally poor. Administration, board & person are responsible who are thinking that we will get easily pass without study, even i have seen lots of person/students who have not study well or not prepared well but pass in 12th exam. This time scenario is totally different, bihar board wants to show good image to media for the same they checked exam paper of 12th with lots of negligence. how can it is possible, student who cracks JEE [Entrance test for Engineering] or other tough exam but Fail in 12th board exam. it is impossible. it can be happen for some of the student but not for huge number. it is only negligence by Bihar Board. Scrutiny process is also just a money earning process for board, early they said Rs-50 will be refund to respective account of the student but still they didn’t done the same. also in Scrutiny,they are checking only Theory-1 that means there will be no marks going to be change or increase. so i can say that scrutiny is totally waste of time. in scrutiny they should recheck the copy but presently they are doing only re-totaling [means checking calculation error or arithmetical error].

159. Anwar says:

Tho kya main compartmental ka form bhroon Sir????
    Scrutiny sahi h na sir?????
    Mera copy recheck hoga na sir?
    Plzzz tell me ans Sir……

• Paras says:

In Scrutiny , they will not going to recheck your copy, they will just re total your Theory paper 1 which you have applied.
      So better to prepare for compartmental exam.

160. Sanheev kumar says:

Sir i am sanjeev kumar me phy me zeroo markx h
    Mere phy ke copi phir se chek kre mere pas utna rupay nhi h ki m dubara exm de ske sir pelish healf me……………………………………………..
    Roll coud 53046
    Roll no 17010944

161. Sanjeev kumar says:

Sir i am sanjeev kumar me phy me zeroo markx h
    Roll coud 53046
    Roll no 17010944

162. Whom who attach engineering entrance exam results offline are there any priorities or chance to get marks?? I am failed in physics for just 3marks and in chemistry for 5marks after getting 1st division I am failed because of their irresponsibilities! Bihar will not be literated until they will not change their thinkings! There is no value of your abilities there is value of money power

163. We are studying for our future we work hard to make our future bright but these illiterated persons failed us!especially in bihar the students future is decided by the leaders! Hat’s off you guys bihar board!

164. Aman says:

Hlw guyzz……. Kise ko scrutiny ka result mila hai kya….. Agr mila hai toh kish site pe mila hai….. Or offline ya online….. N or ek baat competition wale ko result mila kya… Mujhe nahe mila hai ish lye puch raha hu…

• Manish kumar says:

nahi mila h mai v scutiny ke liye online krwaya tha but result nhi aaya

• bittu says:

nhi dost jee qualify waalo ka kisi ka result nh mila h…………………..
      lgta h BSEB hmlogo ko ullu bna diya…………
      saala career barbaad kr diya……………

165. Manish kumar says:

Sir mai v challage kiya tha but mera result show nlhi nhi kr rha h scutiny wala me

166. I am a poor student. Meri arthik astithi atyant dainiye hai please meri copi punh mulyankan kar uttiran karne ki kripa kare . If esa nhi huaa to 30 june ke bad apni jindi se muh mor lege .. Roll code – 82049 Roll no-17010042

167. Abhishek Kumar says:

sir namaste Mera nam Abhishek kumar he Mera Bio.Phy.Che. math. NRB. me cross laga he please sir copy fhir SE Chek kare sir.Roll Code_21071, Roll No_17010026 he me bahut garib hu sir. mo. 8804377157

168. Sumit jha says:

scrutiny ka result kab dega

agar kisi ka aaya hai to batana please.

169. Sir I am a very poor student.I am fail in sirf chemistry. So.please sir pass marks 21 give in chemistry. so I shall be obedient you always. please reply sir.
    Sir I am very sad.
    Roll code : 41026 & Roll no : 17010346

170. Sir mera roll code 63027 Or roll no 17010074 plz sir bataye scrutiny ka result kb ayega plz or mera copy ache se check krna na plz sir physics or chemistry ka plz sir acha marks de dena na plz

171. neeraj kumar says:

sir english me scrutiny kiye hai.result kab aaega rall code 21046.rall number17010252.

172. Chandan Kumar says:

Sir mera roll code 24112 or roll no 17010016 h piz sir scrutiny ka results kB ayega mera copy ache se chek kriyga phy or che ka plz sir acha marks digiyga plzzz sir

173. Sir aap se request hai ,AAPL scutany la result ka tak aa jayega

174. ABHISHEK kumar says:

Plzzz sir jaldi scrutiny ka result de dijiye mera neet nikal gaya hai isliye

175. Sir mera roll coad 34002 or roll number 17010142 hai jo ki mai physics or chemistry subject me mera Cross lag gya jabki mai copy me subjective paper me likha hu likhane ke Bad bhi mere dono subject me mujhe phel kar diya gya hai mai scutny Me apply kiy hai mera copy check karke mujhe pass kara diya Jay…………….. Please sir. Jo ki mai jee main or wbjee ka instance exams diy the jo jee main me mera 55 rank aaya tha or wbjee me mera cauncilling Ho gya hai Jabki mai board exam me mai phel hu

176. Rajkumar says:

Sir mera to bura hal kar diye h aplog. ,Asia nahi karna tha… ishwar aap ko sada khush rakhe

sir kab tak result aa jayega plz btaiye…..51030-17010099……plz sir….

178. khushboo kumari says:

Sir mera patna women’s college or bhu entrance exam ka result aa gaya hai but bseb ne mujhe phy me fail kar diya hai .patna womens college ka admission date 20june tha. jo samapat ho gaya .bhu ka admission date 4july hai. Sir mera copy aache se chek kiya jaye.please mere carrier ka sabal hai. roll no 17010030 roll code 33061 hai

179. vikash jha says:

scrutiny ka result nahi aane wala hai bihar board bebkuf bana raha hai. kyunki bihar board marksheet bhi bana diya hai aur college mei 30 ko milega. agar scrutiny ka result deta to sabko ek sath mei hi na marksheet deta .jara socho. bihar board student ke life se khilbar kiya hai aur kar raha hai.

180. Sr bihar board inter scutny ka result kab tak aayega

181. roushankumar says:

Bihar board sucertiy ka results kab daga sir ji Bihar board marks sheet v Dana Laga h or 30tak mil v Jaya ga kya kara sir

182. prince kumar says:

Sir i am apply for intermidiate scruteny in offline mathod and how can cheak my offline scrutney result

183. ABHISHEK kumar says:

Plzzz sir result aacha dijiyega
    Roll code – 51002

Roll no- 17010188

184. Golu Kumar says:

Sir mera scrutiny result jald se jald dede mera carrier ka Sawal nahi to jite g Mar jahunga

185. Golu Kumar says:

Mera Roll code-12011 Roll no. – 17010455

186. Sir plz give me my result my roll code 24003 roll no 17010253 h kya kr rha h aap sb bs bolna tha aap log ko ur hmlog ka paisa rkhna tha hmlog ka future brbad krka phy chem ma mera back h 30 tk final krna tha ur aaj 29 ho chuka h koi response hi nhi h aap sb ka ur na koi notice .

187. Kya hua sir result ka kb aayga 29 hogya av tk nhi aaya kb aayga mera phy chem ma tha roll code 24003ur roll no 17010253 h kya hoga sir kb tk hoga ek final date to dijiay ur aay compartment ka date change kijiay jb final hojay tb compartment exam krwiayga do fast sir hmara state ka bacho ka future aap sb brbad kr rha h.

188. sonu says:

Sir I have applied online scrutiny for paper Hindi and English but yet I haven’t got my new results please requested you to improve my results for this I will be obelised always

189. Rakesh says:

bihar board teacher are not eligible for teaching any student because those are not read in hindi writing in any topic but bseb are show those guies are talented and gave a work for a standard level

190. AFROJ ALAM says:

Hello sir’
    Kya huaa sir scrutiny result ka
    Abhi tak nhi aaya result pls sir help me .
    Sir result jald karia nhi to phir kahi addmition bhi nhi hoga

191. saurabh kumar says:

Sir mera mark aacha digiya phy & che me please Sir

192. saurabh kumar says:

Sir mera mark aacha digiya phy & che me please Sir Roll code 61007 Roll no 17011191

193. Rohit says:

Sir mein rohit raj roll no .17010395 roll code 61014 Si hmko chemistry me cross lag gaya hai sir mera copy fir se recheek kijiye
    Hmko total 313 mark hai hm fail ho gayw hai sir plzz hmko pass kar dijiyee
    Nhi to hm mar jayengeevsirr Hm bahut pressure mebhai

194. Chandan Singh says:

Sir, When11+2 scrutiny result declear tell me sir

195. Pavneet Kumar says:

result kab aayega sir

196. Vikas kumar says:

Result kab aayega sir

197. Khan says:

Ab kab aayega result sala bekuf Bana rha hai Bihar bord wala

198. Khan says:

Bihar bord wala sb milkar is Baar pura palaan Bana Liya hai paisa kamane Kai lye

199. rahul nidan says:

Kya hua result nahi aaya aaj aane wala tha naa sir

200. Amrita says:

sir shirf objective question ki copy check hogi. sujective question ki copy check nhi hogi kya.

201. Aman says:

Bseb is playing with students future….. Nothing lwill going to happen in scrutiny they jst put no change inresult….. What d hell…

202. deepak kumar says:

Sir mera cross mle me laga hai sir roll code 15052 roll n 17030092

203. sir kajal kumari roll code-53078, roll no.-17010162 scrutiny ke liye aplly kiya but aaj 30-06-2017 result declear date hai par jab mai result dekhata hu to no record found deta hai (sir mai kiya karu)

204. sir roll code 53078,roll no.17010162 scrutiny result mai no record show karta hai(sir mai kiya karu)

205. Armughan says:

Scrutiny ka result kyun nhi hou
    30 June ko nikalne wala tha
    to kyun nhi nikla

206. Armughan says:

Scrutiny ka result kyun nhi hou
    30 June ko nikalne wala tha
    to kyun nhi nikla
    please Answer me

207. kajal says:

sir scrutiny ka result kyun nhi aaya

208. soumya says:

Its 1st july nd u said ki reslt will be declared in the lst week of june……m getting late for the adimission…plz tell me the date plz…

209. Aman says:

3 se compartmental exam hai or avi tak scrutiny ka result avi tak nhe aaya hai.. AVi k awaiting show kar raha hai

210. kalyan kumar dubey says:

sir scrutiny ka result kab tak aayega

211. Ali Akbar says:

Sir mera chemistry. Me cross tha mene scrutiny kya RHA or result Abhi tak awaiting bata RHA hai or mene isi ke chalte compartment ka form nhi bhara ab aap btaye sir me kya kro mera ek saal barbad ho jayega mera roll code 24001 or roll no 17010447 hai sir please kuch kijiye

212. Ali Akbar says:

Sir mera roll code 24001 or roll no 17010447 scrutiny ka result mera awaiting bta RHA sir please kuch kijiye

213. Aman says:

Ab scrutiny ka result nhe aaega

214. Ali Akbar says:

Sir mera result final or dijiye scrutiny ka awaiting bta RHA ya pass kejiye ya fail

215. Vikas kumar says:

Kab tak sir recheck copy hoga

216. deepanjali says:

Sir agar hm Mobile no. Bhul gye kya daale the then kaise result check Kru mera offline mode tha mains cleared

217. NITISH YADAV says:

218. Sir Maine offline mode form apply kiya tha lekin usme to mobile no diye he nhi to kaise result check kare

219. Vikas kumar says:

Vikas kumar
    Roll c 13021
    Roll n 17010408
    Physic and chemistry copy check kre phir see

220. Ali Akbar says:

Sir muche na pass kr do please sir I am poor nhi to mera ek saal. Barbad ho jayega roll code-24001+17010447

221. sir, mera result abhi bhi waiting bata raha kya karu

• Prabhat says:

Sir, About 7 Lakhs students ne Scrutiny ke apply kiya tha lekin abhi tak about 50 Thousands ka hi paper check hua hai. Jaise jaise paper check hoga board result display karega.

• mohd farhan says:

Are kah se check kar rahe ho students ko life ke sath paly kar rahe ho kya diya time abhi tak nhi hua chutiyapadje likhe kutte hai besb khud kuch aata nahi jo paas hua hai uks a bhi scrunity nhi kiya baat krte

222. suraj kumar says:

Prnam sir, mai suraj kumar roll cod 81021. Roll number 17010466 mera english me number bhut kam dia ,scutni karwane par result me no change bata raha hai, plese sar pir se copy chek karwaiye eske lia mai aapka sada abhari bana rahuga

223. Sir I am Mukesh kumar sir Aap log sahmjh kyo nahi rahe hai sir Admiention krane ka time khatm hone ja raha hai sir please sir yek bar rahem kariy sir Roll code 16015 17030248

224. ashutosh says:

kab results scrutiny ka aayga bataooo

225. मै objective का काँपी चेक करने के लिए रिचेक करवाया और आपलोग सबजेक्टिव चेक किए (33068) (17010017) मेरा objective का copy chek किजिए

226. priti kumari says:

Ajj tak result nahi aaya hai sir

227. Arpana komal says:

Sir it’s already 8th July and scrutiny result is still showing “awaiting”
    Sir the board has told that scrutiny result will be coming in the last week of June only and now it is 1st week of July sir please look to it its high time now.

228. Rahul singh says:

Guyz aabb nhe lagta ye log dega result scrutiny ka

229. Arslan shakil says:

Sab ko sirf chutiya bna te hai sabse to online kar wa liye skutny ka fir ham log kya mila ghanta aap loog gindagi kabhi aage nhi badhye ga student logo ki hai padhegi dekh lena

230. Misa mansi says:

Bihar board aisa result kaise de sakta h
    Fir Se check kijie board ka copy

231. priti kumari says:

Jetna time lege per better result dejeye

232. Sir mera 15 din se waiting bata raha h kya kare

233. Sir mera 15 din se awaiting bata RHA h kya kare

234. MD JUBER ALAM says:

sir result kb tk aayega?????

235. sintu kumar says:

inter campartment result kab aaraha ha

236. md sabir husain says:

Sale abi tk thaik nhi kiya bhir bodr ki mdL sale kb kare ga ab ky teri m b ke paas jau ga tb thik kare ga result

237. mohd farhan says:

Madarchod hai bihar board wale randi ka bachha hai suar anand kisor usse olde ko kuch nahi ata lode se ias ban gaya

238. Sir special intermediate scurtny ka ruselt kab aayaga . Phir admission mee late hoga sir please please sir