Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018 -Application Form, Eligibility, Test Pattern, Schedule & Details
Bihar Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed.) Admission in all B.Ed colleges of Bihar through one combined entrance test will conducted. Students those who want to apply for the admission in B.Ed, they have to apply in B.Ed Combined Entrance Test. Combined Entrance Test will be conducted by the University of Bihar on the rotation basis. This year (2018) , Nalanda Open University will conduct the B.Ed Combined Entrance Test.
- Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018
- Important Dates for Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018
- Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018 Online Application Form
- How to Apply for Online Application Form For B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018
- B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018 Fees Details
- Examination Pattern of B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018 for B.Ed Admission
- Qualifying Marks for B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018
- Bihar B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card Download
Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018
Bihar state government will conduct the Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018 on the state level for all University / Colleges (Public & Private). Each University will have different Nodal Officer at state level. Tha Nalanda Open University will conduct the 2018 B.Ed Combined Entrance Test for all state level Government & Private B.Ed Colleges admission. The NOU will accept the Online application form for B.Ed Admission 2018. The University will start accepting Online application form for B.Ed Admission in the month of May 2018. Nalanda Open University will conduct the B.Ed Combined Entrance Test in the month of July 2018 at state level.
Important Dates for Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018
|Issue of Official Notification For B.Ed CET 2018||26th May 2018|
|Colleges & Seats List Declaration||26th May 2018|
|Start of Accepting Online Application Form||30th May 2018|
|Last Date of Accepting Online Application Form||19th June 2018|
|Issue of Online Admit Card for B.Ed CET 2018||3 days before of Entrance Test 2018|
|Date of B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018||15th July 2018|
|Result Declaration Date of B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018||23rd July 2018|
|Start of Counselling for Selected Candidates||27th July to 8th August|
|Last Date of Admission in B.Ed Colleges||11th August 2018|
|Start of Classes in B.Ed Colleges||13rd August 2018|
Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018 Online Application Form
The Nalanda Open University will start accepting the online application form for B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018. Students have to submit only Online application form , no any offline application will be accepted. Students will have to select the list of colleges for taking Admission in B.Ed colleges. The University will start accepting Online application form in the month of May 2018.
How to Apply for Online Application Form For B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018
- Log on to the Website of Nalanda Open University, www.nalandaopenuniversity.com.
- Click on the link B.Ed CET 2018 on the Homepage of the website.
- A new page will open, students have to register first for applying online with Mobile No and Email ID.
- All the Login Details will be sent to their Mobile No and EMail ID.
- Login again with the Login Details.
- Fill all the Details correctly, as the details in their previous any exam.
- Candidates have to enter their personal, academic and correspondence address in the application form correctly.
- Students have to fill the list of colleges in which, they want admission for B.Ed.
- Before the final submission students will be asked to verify the details, as they have entered in the application form.
- After clicking on the submit button, candidates will be redirected to the Payment Gateway to make payment for Online Application form.
- After making payment, take the print out of the confirmation page of the submitted application form for further uses.
B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018 Fees Details
Examination Pattern of B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018 for B.Ed Admission
The Bihar Government will issue the notice for taking a combined entrance test for admission in B.Ed Colleges of Bihar. If students pass this combined entrance test , then they can get admission into the government and private B.Ed colleges. B.Ed Combined Entrance Test questions paper will be Objective.
B.Ed Combined Entrance Test will have 5 subjects with 120 Objective questions. There are no negative marking in this examination. Students have to give Objective questions paper answer on OMR Sheets. B.Ed CET 2018 will be conducted in 2 Hour’s .
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25|
|Teaching Learning Acquirement in School||25|
Qualifying Marks for B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018
- 35% for unreserved category students.
- 30% for SC, ST and differently Abled candidates.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card Download
The Nalanda Open University will upload the Online Admit Card to the official website of the University. Students will get the Online admit card before 3 days of Entrance test (CET-B.Ed) 2018. Students have to download two copy of Online admit card from the official website of NOU. Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card. Click Here to download the B.Ed CET 2018 admit card online.