State Level Common B.Ed Entrance Test (CET-B.Ed) will be conducted on 15th July 2018. Nalanda Open University will upload the admit card 3 days before the entrance test 2018. Students have to download the CET-B.Ed Admit Card from the official website of NOU. No hard copy admit card will be sent to the students to appear in the entrance test.
Table of Contents
NOU CET-B.Ed. Admit Card 2018
Nalanda Open University will upload the state level B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018 on 15th July, students will get the official link on the Nalanda Open University to download the Admit Card Online. Students have to download the Admit Card from NOU official website, 3 days before (From 12th July 2018). The University has guided the in the instructions to the entrance examination appearing candidates, they have to download the 2 copy of Admit Card from the website.
Students have to paste the same passport size photo graphs on the admit card and reach before the scheduled time and fixed examination center.
How to Download CET- B.Ed Online Admit Card from the NOU?
- Log on the official website of the University www.nalandaopenuniversity.com
- Click on the Link B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2018 in the scrolling Link.
- One New page (www.biharbed2018.in) will open, Click on the link Download Admit Card for CET-B.Ed 2018.
- Candidates have to enter their Registration No and Date of Birth to download the CET-B.Ed 2018 Admit Card Online.
- Take the two copy of Admit Card for the Entrance Test 2018.
- Paste your same passport size photo, as uploaded in the application form.
- Reach the Examination Center of CET-B.Ed 2018 before scheduled time and on the alloted exam center.
Examination Pattern of Combined Entrance Test B.Ed 2018
Bihar State Level Combined Entrance Test B.Ed 2018 will be conducted on 15th July 2018. This entrance test will be of 2 hours of 120 questions. All 120 questions will be Objective multiple choice based. Students have to fill the answer in the OMR sheet with Blue/Black Ball Pen.
|Subject wise Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning Awareness||40|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in School||25|
There will be no negative marking.