LNMU DDE Exam Form 2019: Lalit Narayan Mithila University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) has announced the official notification for submission of examination forms of Term-End December 2019 with filling schedule, exam form fees and details.
Students studying in LNMU DDE must have to fill exam form in their colleges till 30th September 2019 for the courses B.Ed (1st and 2nd part), BLIS, MLIS, MA Education (1st & 2nd part), BA, BCom, BA Education all three parts, MA, MCom & MSc (1st & 2nd part).
Table of Contents
LNMU DDE December Exam Form Filling 2019 notification
LNMU DDE has declared the schedule and programme for submit their exam forms of Term-End Exam December 2019 on 4th September 2019 on their official website. Students have to get the detailed information for filling exam form through the official notification.
In the official notification LNMU DDE administration has also given the last date with late fine exam form filling schedule and details.
Important Dates for LNMU DDE Term-End December Exam 2019
|Start of Exam form filling without late fine||1st September 2019|
|Last date of exam form submission without late fine||30th September 2019|
|With Late Start of Exam forms submission||1st October 2019|
|Last Date of exam form filling with late fine||16th November 2019|
Students have to pay late fine of Rs.200/- for date 1st October to 15th October, Ra.500/- for date 21st Oct to 31st Oct and Rs.1000/- for date 1st Nov to 16th Nov 2019.
LNMU DDE Term-End Exam forms fee to be paid Rs.150/- per paper through D.D. of any nationalized Bank or online payment can be done through S.B.I./.B.I only.
LNMU DDE Programme wise Fee Structure Details
|Programme||No. of Papers||Total fees|
|B.Ed. (New Course) – 1st year||7||1050/-|
|B.Ed. (New Course) – 2nd year||11||1650/-|
|MA (Edu) – 1st year||8||1200/-|
|MA (Edu) – 2nd year||8||1200/-|
|BA/BCom/BA Edu – 1st Year||5||750/-|
|BA/BCom/BA Edu – 2nd year||5||750/-|
|BA/BCom/BA Edu – 3rd year||5||750/-|
|MA/MCom/MSc -1st year||8||1200/-|
|MA/MCom/MSc -2nd year||8||1200/-|
Important Instructions for Filling UP the Exam Form
- The examination form be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post and the proof of its mailing be retained.
- Students should submit examination form for each Term-End Examination.
- The examination Fee @ Rs.150/- per course for theory papers and practical course in the Bank Challan (CBI/SBI/PNB) / DD drawn in favour of “LNMU Distance Education Fund Account” and payable at Darbhanga be sent along with the examination form.
- It is advisable that students fill-up the examination form without waiting for the result of the previous examination.
- Term-End Examination results are also available on the DDE website i.e., www.ddelnmu.ac.in.
- if you fail to receive examination Intimation slip one week before commencement of examination, visit official website and download Hall Ticket and report to examination centre with your Identity card.
- Examination Form Should be submitted only once for each Teram-End Examination.
- Examination fee received without examination fee or late fee be rejected.
|Official notification for DDE Term-End Exam December 2019||Click Here|
|Online exam form Web Copy||Click Here|
|Online examination Form -Apply Online||Click Here|
|LNMU DDE TEE December 2019 Online Fee Payment||Click Here (CBI)|
Click Here (SBI)