LNMU Graduation Part 1 (Honor’s, Subsidiary, General & Vocational) Examination 2018 Form Filling – Notification Released
Lalit Narayan Mithila University has announced the Graduation (BA-BSc-BCom) Part 1 Honor’s Subsidiary , General & Vocational courses form filling schedule has been released by the University examination controller on 14th May 2018 on the official website. The University will accept Online examination form on the official web portal www.lnmuuniversity.in. Students studying in BA, BSc, & BCom Part 1 (session 2017-20) in the affiliated and constituents colleges of LNMU will have to appear in the Part 1 examination starting from 8th June 2018.
LNMU Part 1 (Session 2017-20) Exam 2018 Form Filling Notification
The University has announced the official notification for Online Form filling for Graduation Part 1 (session 2017-20). Students have to fill the examination application form Online on the official web portal. The University will start accepting Online exam application form from 18th May 2018 to 25th May 2018 without any late fees. Students have to also submit the Hardcopy (printed) of the application form in the related colleges.
LNMU Part 1 (session 2017-20) Examination Schedule 2018
|Issue of the official Notification Online||14th May 2018|
|Start of Filling Online Application form Online||18th May 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application Form Online||25th May 2018|
|Start of Filling Online Application form with late fee||26th May 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application form with late fee||28th May 2018|
|Start of Downloading Online Admit Card for Part 1 Exam 2018||updated Soon|
|Start of Part 1 Exam 2018 on the examination centers||8th June [Tentative]|
|Start of Part 1 (session 2017-20) Practical exam 2018||Updated Soon|
|Declaration of LNMU Part 1 Exam 2018||Updated Soon|
LNMU Part 1 Examination 2018 Application Fees Details
Students applying for the Part 1 Exam 2018, they have to make payment Online for Online exam application form. Students also have to make payment in their college for Part 1 Exam 2018 Registration. Students have to make payment also for “शिक्षक-कर्मचारी कल्याण कोष” .
|Online Exam Application Fees||Rs.478/-|
|Registration Fees in College||Rs.1530/-|
|शिक्षक-कर्मचारी कल्याण कोष||Rs.20/-|
How to apply Online For BA-BSc-BCom Part 1 (session 2017-20) Exam 2018
- Log on to the official website of LNMU www.lnmu.ac.in
- Click on the Link “Apply for Part 1 Exam (session 2017-20)”.
- Students have to enter their University Roll No and application form will open.
- Students have to fill all the Academic Details, Personal Details & Correspondence address.
- After filling all details in the application form, students will be redirected to Payment Gateway.
- Students have to make payment Online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of Online application form.
- Students have to submit the filled printed application form in their related college.