Purnea University UG Admission 2020 FAQs: Students in the Purnea University reason are eagerly waiting for UG Part 1 admission in the affiliated/constituents colleges for the academic session 2020-21 in the different courses.
In the last graduation admission for the academic session 2019-22 large number of students have taken admission for different courses in the affiliated/constituents colleges.
Purnea University UG Admission 2020 Schedule & Details
The University examination controller will announce the Purnea University UG Entrance Test 2020 schedule and details on the official website through notification.
If Students want to take admission in affiliated/constituents colleges then they have to appear in UG entrance test 2020 conducted in the month of June-July 2020.
Admission in Purnea University UG courses will be done through University Management Information System (UMIS).
Admission in Purnea University affiliated/constituents college in BA/BSc/BCom (Hons/General) courses will on the merit list declared by the University official on the basis of entrance test 2020 conducted.
Purnea University UG Admission 2020 FAQs
Purnea University UG Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted in the month of May-June 2020.
Purnea University UG Entrance Test 2020 will be of Objective types. Students have to give answers on OMR sheets.
There will be two question papers for Purnea University UG Entrance Test 2020. In the first paper students have to give answers on General Studies (General Awareness, General Knowledge, Numerical Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Puzzle).
In the second paper students have to give answers on Professional studies (English Language comprehension, Grammar, Social Studies, General Science) and questions on Subjects applied (Science/Arts/Commerce).
The total time of Purnea University UG Entrance Test 2020 is 3:00 Hour’s.
Students must have to passed the class 12th (Intermediate) examination 2020 with minimum 45% marks.
General/OBC – Rs.600/-
SC/ST – Rs.300/-
University Management Information System, (UMIS).
B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com (Honour’s / General) – UG Courses
1. Class 12th (Intermediate) Mark Sheet
2. Provisional Certificate of Class 12th (Intermediate)
3. Aadhar Card
4. Bank Account Details
5. Valid Email ID
6. Active Mobile Number
7. SCL/CLC of the last Institutions
8. Caste Certificate if required
8. Political Science
13. Home Science
1. Purnea College, Purnia
2. M.L.A. College Kasba
3. Araria College, Araria
4. Purnea Mahila College
5. Nehru College, Bahadurganj
6. Marwari College, Kishanganj
7. R.D.S. College, Salmari
8. K.B. Jha College, Katihar
9. R.L. College, Madhawnagar
10. D.S. College, Katihar
11. GLM College, Purnia
12. MJM Mahila College, Katihar
13. Forbesganj College, Araria
14. Government Degree college Baisi
15. Government Degree College, Dhamda
1. SNSY Degree College, Rambagh, Purnia
2. N.D. College, Rambagh Purnia
3. RKK College, Purnia
4. PS College, Harda
5. BNC College Dhamdaha Purnia
6. AJ Mahila College, Purnia
7. SRC Degree College, Kishanganj
8. RY Degree College Katihar
9. BM Degree College, Barari
10. Balrampur Degree College, Balrampur
11. BD College, Barsoi
12. YNP Degree College Raniganj
13. KD College Araria
14. JDSS Mahila College, Forbesganj
15. MLDPKY College, Araria
16. Alsams Mahila Degree College, Kishanganj
19. Peoples College, Araria
20. RKS Mahila College, Kishanganj
21. MHAND College, Kishanganj